Scarlet’s Bakery is a non-profit social enterprise created to give women a second chance at employment. We are dedicated to making delicious products that our customers love. We are looking for hard working, go-getter and smiley kind of people! We bake with purpose and we are looking for great team players to join our team!
Our Retail Associates are responsible for product management and the customer service experience of Scarlet’s Bakery. They will work with the leadership team and the program team in carrying out the mission and vision of Scarlet’s Bakery and ensuring the bakery is increasing in revenue and quality of goods.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your number one responsibility is to ensure our customers are taken care of while educating them on our products.
- Ensuring that all products are displayed correctly.
- Preparing sandwiches and salads to order.
- Taking orders, entering them on a Square register system, taking money and making change.
- Maintaining a health code regulated kitchen.
- Aiding in inventory control
- Carrying out equipment maintenance and ensuring items are working properly and maintained.
- Keeping the restaurant clean by wiping down counters, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning tables.
Hours vary for our retail associates must have a flexible schedule. Be prepared to work nights, weekends, and events. This position may be scheduled up to 38 hours on a weekly basis.
To apply please submit your resume and information below.
Please send resume by email to our Sr. Operations Director | email@example.com to apply.